Finding a Local Licensed Electrician
Incorrect wiring is a fire hazard. That is reason enough to seek and find an experienced electrician. Another great reason to find a qualified electrician is because poorly designed circuits often damage appliance motors and electronic equipment because they deliver the wrong level of amps. West Side Electric services the middle portion of Tennessee including Franklin, Brentwood and Murfreesboro.
Other issues range to breaker boxes that stop working, blown fuses and light bulbs burning out quickly due to power surges. From water damage all the way to pests and rodents eating through wiring, West Side Electric works to swiftly resolve the issue.
Need outlet upgrades to AFCI, TRR or GFCI? We can help.
We trust West Side Electric Service with any issues arising from wire severing or chewing by menacing pests.
Pest Control Pros
We refer any clients requiring an electrician in the Nashville area to Jerry’s team at West Side Electric.
Your Pittsburg Plumber Team
Levels of Professional Expertise: Master Journeyman
Finding a qualified electrician can be challenging unless you know how their licensing works. The fact that an electrician is certified and holds a state license already tells you that he or she has some level of competence.
There are a couple other levels of expertise to consider.
- Master Electrician: This person has passed a standardized test and has at least two years of experience in the field. The electrician understands the National Electrical Code (NEC) and modifications Tennessee has made to it. A master electrician is able to design, install, and maintain an entire electrical system. West Side Electric Service owner, Jerry Bone, has earned this distinction.
- Journeyman: This person has yet to qualify for a master electrician license. This electrician is licensed by the state of Tennessee.
* Note – Electrical work often requires permits from county or city government. The electrician had to have followed the local building codes in order for inspector to approve the work.
Foundation Work and Drywall Repair
Sometimes other skilled trades experts are needed to repair a home or building. For instance, where water damage occurs or a natural disaster, concrete or drywall work may be needed to support electrical products like floor plugs and breaker boxes. We have a number of concrete companies and other reputable skilled tradespeople we can recommend. Just ask.
Submit a question here
or call our office 615-292-8497
The following is a list of the most common services that we provide to our residential customers in Nashville TN:
Top Electrical Repairs and Installs
- Service Panel Replacement
- Circuit Breaker Upgrades
- Light Bulb Fast Burnouts
- Electrical Power Surges
- LED Night Lights
- Light Switch Malfunctions
- Recessed Lighting Installation or Repairs
- Recessed Lighting Flickering
- Main Breaker Replacement
- House Closing Realty Repairs
- Dedicated Circuits
- Ceiling Fan Installation and Wiring
- Appliance Circuits
- Outlets & Switches Including Floor Outlets, Room Additions, Laundry
- Boat Dock Electricity
- GFCI Outlets
- Fuse Panel Elimination /Breaker Panels / Fuse Boxes
- Multi-family Housing Electrical Maintenance
- Speaker installation Customer Supplied
- Under Cabinet Lighting Installation
- Recessed Lighting Installation
- Whole House Safety Inspection
- Landscape Lighting
- Landscape Lighting Design
- Low Voltage Lighting
- Tree and Yard Lights
- Flood Lighting
- Swimming Pool Wiring
- Hot Tub Jacuzzi Wiring
- Swimming Pool LED Lighting
- Smoke Detectors
- Tamper Resistant Receptacles (TRR)
- Trouble Shooting
- Lighting Ballasts
- AFCI Outlets
- Doorbell Installation
- NEST Systems
- Fan Speed Controls
- Track Lights
- Chandelier Installation
Call us anytime: 615-292-8497
Need Electrical Repair in Nashville? Contact us Below!