Finding a Local Licensed Qualified Electrician
Incorrect wiring is said to be a ”fire waiting to happen.” That is reason enough to seek and find an experienced electrician. Another great reason to find a qualified electrician is because poorly designed circuits often damage appliance motors and electronic equipment because they deliver the wrong level of amps. We service the middle portion of Tennessee including Franklin, Brentwood and Murfreesboro.
Various Levels of Professional Expertise
Finding a qualified electrician can be challenging unless you know how their licensing works. The fact that an electrician is certified and holds a state license already tells you that he or she has some level of competence.
There are a couple other levels of expertise to consider.
- Master Electrician: This person has passed a standardized test and has at least two years of experience in the field. The electrician understands the National Electrical Code (NEC) and modifications Tennessee has made to it. A master electrician is able to design, install, and maintain an entire electrical system.
- Journeyman: This person has yet to qualify for a master electrician license, yet is licensed in by the state of Tennessee.
* Note – Electrical work often requires permits from county or city government. The electrician had to have followed the local building codes in order for inspector to approve the work.
Submit a question to our electricians
or call our office 615-292-8497
The following is a list of the most common services that we provide to our residential customers in Nashville TN:
- Service Panel Replacement
- Service Panel Upgrades
- Main Breaker Replacement
- House Closing Realty Repairs
- Dedicated Circuits
- Ceiling Fans Installation and Wiring
- Appliance Circuits
- Outlets & Switches Including Floor Outlets, Room Additions, Laundry
- Boat Dock Electricity
- GFCI Outlets
- Fuse Panel Elimination /Breaker Panels / Fuse Boxes
- Obsolete Breakers
- Speaker installation Customer Supplied
- Under Cabinet Lighting Installation
- Recessed Lighting Installation
- Whole House Safety Inspection
- Landscape Lighting Design
- Low Voltage Lighting
- Tree and Yard Lights
- Flood Lighting
- Swimming Pool Wiring
- Hot Tub Circuits
- Smoke Detectors
- Trouble Shooting
- Lighting Ballast
- Photo Cells
- Door Bell Installation
- Fan Speed Controls
- Track Lights
- Chandelier Installation
Call us anytime: 615-292-8497